Success don’t come cheaply and it is not achievable when you don’t apply the right principles needed, let’s take a brief review on Burna Boy’s music career.
There are success tools Burna Boy applied to his music career to enhance his success and victory among his colleagues. He bag four Major Soundcity MVP Awards from different categories off his remarkable year 2018.
At the close of the Soundcity MVP awards festival, Burna Boy beats top Superstar acts in Africa to go home with Best Male MVP, African Artiste Of The Year, Song of the Year and the Listeners Choice awards.
Below is five major things to learn from Burna Boy success!
1. Consistency and Focus. Burna Boy is one of the most consistent Nigerian Artiste. He has been in the Nigeria music industry for longtime now without giving up or surrendering to challenges.
2. Quality Based. All Burna Boy does is quality. Even before he was recognised as an Artiste on the rise by Youtube, he has always wanted to dish out quality songs. Burna Boy is one Nigerian act that uses long period of time to release a track.
3. Time management. Check out Burna Boy’s last hit tracks and the period of time he released them, you will find out that he released ‘Ye‘, ‘Gbona‘ and ‘on the low‘ in a sensitive time interval, so as to keep the attention of fans and music lovers to his direction. He was sensitive enough to understand the time periods to satisfy demand, so as to come up with new great hits.
Many Nigerian Artiste don’t understand this time management principle, they release hit tracks and less hit tracks on an inappropriate periods of time. There lack of time management had effect on the success of their songs.
4. Self confident. Burna Boy is one Nigerian Act that always believe in himself. Check out his music story life, you will discover he did less featuring of top Superstars in Nigeria. He work out things by himself and always believe that all can be achieved within himself.
Burna Boy never bordered to pass through routes other fast rising superstars took by depending on those ones at the top to assist them voice on their single. He did not feature the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, etc to boost his 2018 best songs; ‘Ye‘, ‘Gbona‘ and ‘On The low‘.
5. Hardworking. Believe me, Burna Boy is one of the best Hardworking artiste in Nigeria and Africa at large as of 2018. To be hardworking necessary don’t mean the number of works done but the amount of effort put in place to deliver quality jobs.
Take a good look at Burna Boy’s 2018 reign he channeled encouraging efforts to boost three of his hit tracks. He worked hard on them to achieve the results he is enjoying now. He was always on his best notes, all he could see is the sky is his limit.